Tuesday, January 25, 2005

just the facts

The guacamole project is in progress, but I will post about that later.

For now, Secret Pal, here are some answers...

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- and/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
Yes, I'm a snob. I love soft stuff: cashmere, alpaca, merino wool and silk.

2. Do you spin? Crochet? No and no.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
Mohair, smoke, pets that shed, perfumes, etc.

4. How long have you been knitting? Since I was 13-ish.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Not huge on scents, but I like pumpkin, vanilla and cherry.

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes, dark chocolate.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I have trouble completing my WIPs, so, I try not to start other crafty hobbies.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like an eclectic mix of all kinds of music.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Colors with blue undertones.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? No family. No pets.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
One is to be awarded a Caldecott.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? See #1.

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Mohair, 100% itchy-acrylic and chenille.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? None.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Baby clothes and items in the round.

17. What are you knitting right now?
Too many WIPs to mention and the guacamole project.

18. What do you think about ponchos? I try not to.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular, absolutely.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Addis all the way.

21. Are you a sock knitter? No.

22. How did you learn to knit?
Taught myself from a booklet with Red Heart.

23. How old is your oldest UFO?
Last month I frogged a project from 2001.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? The Simpsons.

25. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving: no expectations beyond good eats.

26. Is there anything that you collect?
Not really, I have too much stuff already.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there I am your SP4 just thought that I would stop by and say "hi"!!

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to put this site up. I've bookmarked it and will be back to spend some more time here.

Check out my thanksgiving food related site at http://holiday-stories-and-poetry.com.

John

 

Post a Comment

<< Home