Thursday, December 09, 2004

little to none

Not much new on the knitting front.

I dropped off the lone 8-inch square I knitted (for the charity project the SB knitters are making) at Melissa's last night. Each of us are to knit three squares that will be stitched together to make blankets. Man, what has happened to me lately that I can't manage three measly squares? D'oh!

Made small progress on the Hourglass sweater. Just past the mid-section, starting on the increases. Not worth posting a photo at this point.

Checked out the latest at
Knitty and I agree, who wants to knit a womb? I might make the wavy scarf just to see how it's constructed.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger The Frog said...

Hey Monkey Girl. I met Melissa last night and she said you were having "knitter's block" after having to frog the Hourglass Sweater. Poor thing. The mittenettes aren't too bad - Little and/or easy projects might be in order to help get your confidence back up after having to frog. I did one mittenette but now don't feel much like making another one. I'd suggest making a nice easy scarf on big needles in cool yarn.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger caramelknits said...

Hey Kelly!
Still plugging away at the Hourglass despite the raglans? I actually enjoyed this month's Knitty and am considering knitting Tempting. We'll see. I'm still waiting to get my order in from Discount Yarn Sale so that I can start a project form IK. So much to do.

Son't feel too bad about the squares. I only ended up with two. At least we came up with three between the two of us! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home