Friday, December 03, 2004

knit-alongs in 2005

While searching for the Hourglass Sweater knit-along, I found this cool site. Looks like there will be a home for 2005 knit-alongs, too!

No progress on anything to report. :-(

I guess Christmas presents will NOT be "made with love" this year.

Which reminds me...

You know those tags you can have made to put on your FOs? Remember all those projects that have totally p*ssed you off? They weren't made with love; they were made with hate! Am I right? :-)

Imagine receiving a handmade sweater with the tag...





3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger illanna said...

HA! I love it! My green hourglass sweater was knitted with some hatred for the pattern. I think I'll need to sew that bad boy in!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger The Frog said...

Love it.

"Curses this doesn't fit me - Merry X-mas" would also be a "fitting" tag.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Marlene said...

How about knitted in frustration and tears?

Or maybe "Knitted, frogged, reknitted, frogged again and knitted yet another time by:......"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home