Tuesday, November 23, 2004

time to wait

Tomorrow I'll be spending about 2 hours on a shuttle bus, another 4 hours (give or take) waiting in line (and waiting for my plane) at LAX, then another 3.5 on the plane to Minneapolis. Oh, and then, another 2 hours the next day in my brother's car for the drive down to my family's for the big feast.

Bottom line: I have enough time to complete several projects, don't you think?

My dilemma, like always, is that I don't know what to knit. Sure I have plenty of WIPs, but nothing is inspiring me right now.

Suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger The Frog said...

Are you from Minnesota?

I have family in Minneapolis and Gibbon, a small farming community that's about a 2 hours drive south. Gibbon's not on most maps but is well known (in certain circles) for it's annual Polka Days festival.

I haven't been back there for a while. Your post made me - not homesick, because my mom grew up there, I grew up in SB - but missing MN and that side of the family just the same.

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home