Sunday, November 21, 2004

do what you like

Yesterday, I met up with a friend in Northridge. On my way, I stopped by a couple yarn shops in the area: Bishop's Yarn and Happy Hookers, both in Chatsworth, CA.

The presentation at both stores was pretty horrible. However, I have to give Bishop's credit for having their yarn in bags to cut down on dust. The store also has a large bargain bin area, however, most of that yarn is cotton. If you're in the area, it's worth stopping by.

Happy Hookers, on the other hand, is too much of a mishmash to recommend. OK, well, it is just down the street a few blocks from Bishop's, so, if you're in the area... I did see (and touch!) an awesome yarn there, however. Lana Borgesesia, mmmm.

These are, of course, MY personal opinions like everything else on this blog. Do what you like, but you have been warned. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home