Wednesday, October 27, 2004

on with its head

Tell me if you've ever done this.

I finished Bobbi Bear's head last night and, instead of moving onto its arms, I started on another bear.

Tonight, I frogged the back of a super bulky sweater I had begun knitting back in 2001. Yes, three years ago. With the expensive and beautiful, black Burly Spun yarn, I thought I would knit a cardigan for my sister, or my mother, or gasp! myself, heaven forbid! I'm thinking all my Christmas presents this year should be knitted.

I broke down and bought a mailing box for Maggie's pinafore (and turtleneck and tights I bought to go with the pinafore). So, it's a month-and-a-half early for her birthday. What's so wrong with that?


Bobbi has a head.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Summers said...

Ok, so Bobbi Bear is making me giggle SO much! I think it's looking really good and it'll be gorgeous when it's a whole bear, but armless faceless bear = hilarious. :) In a good way. I'm so impressed by the whole bear-knitting thing, by the way!

Also, I'm so with you on the knitted-Christmas-presents idea, yes. :)

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger illanna said...

I am so excited to see your bobbi bear! Keep posting pics!! I LOVE this bear and I really want to make it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home